Sunday, September 18, 2011

THE LINE!

Hello and welcome everyone! A viewpoint...periodicly we have to click
the "clear button" relative to our training and workouts. We are creatures
of habit, thus our fitness life becomes mechanical and robotic. Brain and
muscle memory rule the day. The line between results expected and
results achieved is the efficiency line. How efficient are you? This past
year I didn't feel that I was very efficient. Results expected were not there.
People come to me for answers and I did not have answers for myself. I
pressed the "clear button." Started over. Designed a completely different
training and workout program. One month later...I am already seeing and feeling the results. Other people have commented on my results.
The line of efficiency is going up. Funny thing...we can be dumb one day
and very smart the next. Be smart!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone!
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: