Saturday, December 17, 2016

MT. EVEREST CHALLENGE

Hello and welcome everyone...my blog re wearing body weights has generated tons of responses...thank you. Once every three months I design a workout program with drills that I don't really like to do...but I have too. I call that day, my MT. EVEREST CLIMB. Here we go...3 hours of blood sweat and tears. 20 minute warm up. Rugged terrain, run and sprint for 20 minutes. Pull a 40 lb. tractor tire for 20M (sprint) Three sets with 60 sec. rest period after each set. Push 2x4 10m. 5 sets with 60 sec. rest between each set. Standing in place, jump straight up and bring knees waist high, 30 times in 15 sec. and always land on the balls of your feet. 3 sets with 60 sec. rest between sets. Move feet in four directions, change directions quickly, on balls of your feet, 39 sec. 5 sets with 30 sec. rest between sets. Now you have developed fast muscle fiber and endurance. 20 min. cool down. Let's meet at the finish line.

No comments: