Friday, November 10, 2017

Taking a Bigger Bite Out of Life

Welcome everyone...great to be back after my successful eye surgery. prior to and after surgery I paid attention to almost every person. Once again I am shocked by how many people are living with severe health problems. Wheel chairs (motorized), canes and walkers and oxygen equipment. The people who carry excess weight around were the most notable. One person in a motorized wheel chair xxx, I was told weighed 930 lbs. I don't judge how they got that way...I censor. I facilitate a fitness class once a week for men, women and children for past 10 ten years and fully realize the number who face a "Mt Everest" every day of life. I was still shocked at the sight. For all of us blessed with good/excellent, let's not take training for granted, Shame on us it we just go through the motions, slack, pretend or disguise who we are. I remember telling my father at age 11, "I will never have a bear belly." Lead by example. Make it appoint to visit any health facility and then give a hug to at least one person. www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: