Sunday, October 18, 2009

MENTAL READINESS IS KEY!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! I have received several inquiries regarding Stem Enhance which
I mentioned in a previous blog. I have used the product for two years now. For answers to your
questions please reference jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com.

I am convinced that the most difficult step in one's journey to a healthier lifestyle is....to begin, to
get started. I have discussed mental fitness before, however, MENTAL READINESS is the key
to CHANGE. When we change our way of living...the way of one's life, we must prepare our
mental state of mind. Always answer the question...WHY. Why am I changing? Write it down.
Post it in your home, your car and your wallet or purse. Tell someone else. When we change
anything in order to gain something, we give up something. That "something" we give up is our
comfort zone...habit. It is human to resist change. It is also human to want a better life. It's your
choice. Take the first step and begin...NOW!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: