Saturday, October 24, 2009

CARDIAC CHALLENGE!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! Cardiac challenge! This past week, yours truly was invited to
conduct my "Balance Your Life" fitness class for 21 heart patients at a local hospital. This
challenge was the highlight of the week for me. This is the "risk, reward" venture that is
discussed often times with success or failure in one's life. This was a challenge for me in more
ways than one. My father died of heart disease in 1981. Twenty one men and women, of all ages
participated. A great group! They were eager to participate...to be involved in an exercise
program. Even more impressive for me were the smiles I observed and the fun and laughter
that filled the room. I wish I could have bottled up the energy I felt. So, to the cardiac director
and the twenty one heart patients...congratulations. Perhaps this will be the start of an ongoing
program.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: