Saturday, December 12, 2009

DID YOU PASS OR FAIL

Hello and welcome everyone! WOW! Where has the year gone...2009 is almost over with. Going
to my first Christmas party tonight...at a friends home. You know my warning...stay away from
the fatening food. Face the other way. This is the time of year when I start to hear New Year's
resolutions. Here we go again...rather than go there, I want to reflect on this year, 2009. The following questions apply too all of us, or at least most of us.
1) Am I satisfied with my fitness program?
2) Did I reach my goals?
3) Did I progress?
4) What grade would I give myself?
5) What are three things I need to work on?
6) Did I give up? Did I give up on myself?
7) What about my eating habits?
8) What about my overall health?
9) What am I most thankful for?
10) What about my mental fitness?

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: