Sunday, December 27, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Hello and welcome everyone! This blog will be the last word for 2009. Reflection...for me a year
of heartache, issues, forming new relationships and success. The heartache was my pulling a
groin and hamstring in the 100m at the Senior Olympics. The success has come about from my
"Balance Your Life" classes. I close out the year with conducting 13 classes a week and have
321 people enrolled. The remaining days of 2009 will allow me to finalize my business plan for 2010;
which includes speeches, classes, fitness film and my training program. And to all of you who
have followed my blog, thank you. You will see my blog appearing in a cross section of various news
mediums.

Looking ahead at 2010. Mental fitness is paramount. Mental fitness, focus and beginning (start)
what you are going after is critical. The time is now! Have a great year everyone!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: