Sunday, January 23, 2011

crossroads!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! When something BAD happens, people fall into two groups...group
A, "now I have an excuse." Group B, now I have a reason. Excuse equals weakness. Reason equals "against all odds, I will do it." Why is it, some people do not want a challenge. Where as
others accept and embrace a challenge. So what's the difference in the two groups...it's the
MINDSET. When we face something out of our "norm," it must be hard to do. Yet people will say
"I like new things." "I want to change." No they don't! Only if they themselves bring about change. When they get around "tuit." MENTAL habits and patterns are hard to change..until
we stop babying our mental conditioning. TO CHANGE, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE. It does not
matter what state in life you are in, blue collar, pro or otherwise...you and I must challenge
ourselves...raise the bar. If we think of ourselves as being greater, we will grow into that
greatness. Don't stop, don't look down...LOOK UP.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email.......... sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: