Saturday, January 8, 2011

KEEP GOING

Hello and welcome everyone! KEEP GOING...WE ARE ALMOST THERE! Those words are
prompted by instructors in various fitness classes. After awhile we become numb to those
commands. Instructors need to address "participant boredom" while teaching. Classes need
to be entertaining as well as informative. When I talk to other trainers about this, I hear "well
we run out if things to say and do." Nonsence...that statement tells me trainers do not prepare
for the class. When the instructor and or trainer become mechanical, so does the student.
When fitness/training become routine, the participants find another class or another way.
As a trainer/instructor I need to make that class the highlight of the day for everyone and that
includes me.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: