Sunday, November 13, 2011

OUTSIDE FORCE

Hello and welcome everyone! "Is that all there is? Is that it? Does it ever
get any better?" Ever find yourself asking those questions? Those questions can apply to life as well as just fitness and training. We need
what I call an "outside force." My outside force is working with cancer
survivors, heart patients and the physically and mentally challenged.
Many times the aforementioned put me to shame. They overcome so
much with less, just to complete modified exercises. I never hear them
whine or complain. People, with a health issue, possess that "something"
special. They accomplish great "heroic" things in life. Working with people who overcome great odds is my outside force. Many times I ask
myself, "what am I complaining about?" They will never realize how
much I am influenced by our time together. What is your outside force?

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: