Sunday, December 4, 2011

STAY AWAY

Hello and welcome everyone! What a week...delivered two motivational
speeches this past week in GR. Great audiences! As public speaker for
most of my adult life...seeing people smile and laugh and having fun is
my reward. Moving on to training and workouts...December is a
challenging time of year to stay focused. Mental toughness is the critical
test. I limit workouts to one hour, high intensity and very detailed. Know
exactly what you want to accomplish and get it done. Stay away from
the foods that add pounds. Don't get soft! Next issue...my December
workout.
Have a meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looking forward to reading about your December workout. I am curious to know what an one hour, high intensity,very detailed workout will look like!