Sunday, June 10, 2012

FINAL LEG

Hello and welcome everyone! The "back road" today. Every so often I like to get off those super highways and catch my breath. Today is one of those days...a day to appreciate our health. Each week I see 100's of people who can hardly get around... all ages. And getting around takes other's to help. Those of us without major health issues need to pay closer attention to those who have health issues...reaching out. We have a responsibility to continue moving forward and upward in our quest for fitness and a healthy life style. Just seems like the right thing to do. Now that I have caught my breath...next week, the final leg. When we can visualize our goal, visualize ourself as already being there, we begin to act and behave as though we are already there.

Have a meaningfull life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: