Sunday, August 11, 2013

SPIKE IT!

Hello and welcome everyone...this is the 5th of a series of eight in
addressing your questions. Today's question...my workouts are boring, what's wrong? I like to compare working out to eating. If
you were to eat the same thing every meal, every day, that steady
diet...eating would become boring. It would become easy to skip
eating. Watch someone on a treadmill...I have never seen anyone on a treadmill, smile. Have you? I love working out, always have.
SPICE, VARIED, MENTAL and SHORT TERM GOALS for me
are keys for meaningful workouts. Write down your planned
workouts and your objectives. That's your Rx for success. Change
your drills/training. SPIKE your daily workouts. Once a week,
create a "workout beast." These KEYS will fire up your mental as
well as your physical. My workouts are for 90 minutes. That
includes a 15 minute warm up and cool down. Always challenge
yourself. Don't slack, don't give up and don't quit until you cross
that finish line. See you at the finish line.

Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com



No comments: