Saturday, February 1, 2014

Launch Pad

Welcome everyone....I appreciate your comments and input regarding previous blogs. Today is Launch Pad day for me. Today I begin my launch into a higher level of training/working out. I am
pumped mentally. Achieving mental toughness is key. Attainment of that higher level...denial of things I want, cravings. I feel this denial helps me attain a higher level of mental toughness. The
Super Bowl will be won by the team that is mentally tough! Moving on...key word today is Seaweed.
Capsule summary...credit to Dr Oz and nutritionist's. Seaweed...sea vegetable contains three varieties:
red, green and brown...member of the algae. Purchase form, liquid, powder or capsule . Perhaps best
known for source of a nutrient missing in most other foods...iodine. Iodine helps maintain a healthy
thyroid gland which helps produce and regulate hormones. Seaweed may also help to control PMS and improve female fertility issues. Types...Wakame, one of the few non-animal sources of B12 and
calcium. Kombu, iodine. Also helps produce a protein involved in fat metabolism. Nori, proteins.
Sea Lettuce, iron. Hijiki, calcium and fiber. Dulse, high in B6 and B12. Warning: always consult your health professional.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: