Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fate/Destiny

Hello and welcome everyone...let's start off with this...modern medicine and know how helps all of us to live longer. The quality
of life is  mostly in our hands. So we move the needle from the 70's
to the 80's and 100's. Are we going to "hang on" with a walker and
tubes or choose to be self sustaining on our own. Most of us will
fight for one more breath. I have seen it and so have you. How many pills will we take for the next 15-20 years. And then forced
into assistant living. Three weeks ago I stopped my exercise routine
for three days. I got old, felt old, lost functional mobility. Solution
for a healthy life style...EXERCISE! I don't want to just survive, I
want to live...on my own. Page 2...why is it that people with disabilities, less gifted, devastating hardship...have that inner strength to overcome obstacles, accomplish more and excel. Fate
is what life gives you...destiny is what you do with it.
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O

No comments: