Sunday, August 14, 2016

1st to the FINISH LINE...

Welcome everyone...the IMPACT that you make is in direct proportion to your own self image. The who am I, what am I all about. "How do we reach and define that inner me?" Start by removing the self imposed obstacles. 1) Worry 2) Change...no you don't like change. 3) Indecision 4) Adversity 5) Fear...Robert Frost, "the people I am most afraid of are the people who are scared." The road to success will always be under construction. I...image, self image. M...maturity. P...purpose in life. A...attitude. C...courage. T...touch, the human touch, When you change the way you look at things, you change the way things look, the things you look at change. First to the Finish Line...where Winners and Survivors Always Meet.
Have a meaningful life every one...Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: