Friday, January 20, 2017

NOW WHAT?

Hello everyone...I'm back home after a 31 day speaking tour. Feels great and I'm fired up. I will respond to your emails today. The subject of my speeches..."life is about Time, distance, numbers, connections and Evolving. The CEO'S and upper management struggled with evolving. We cannot continue to follow change...we need to introduce change and challenge to ourselves and as a leader. I have interviewed pre grade school, grade school, college students and business personnel and those were failing or thought they were failing...were bored. They were not CHALLENGED. Students today are "smarter" than their teachers. No knock on teachers. We are teaching and managing with the "box" attitude. If you fit, you will do just fine and if you don't you will be bent up. Life does not offer a dress rehearsal. Challenge and continual and relentless search for thee UNKOWN. Stay away from "now what."www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com  

No comments: