Saturday, December 14, 2019

BEST EXERCISE

Welcome everyone...when asked this question, "what is the best over all exercise for any age?" My reply, "Balance exercises!!!" Starting at infancy, pre school age, high school and beyond. At younger ages...handling fast growth problems, then adapting to various athletic (sports) skills.  Some of my clients are 4 and 5 years old. Developing various motor skills. The skills we develop as we age...will begin to diminish if we don't sharpen certain skill sets. To "sharpen" applies to brain activity as well as the physical. And that's the key to maintain and sustain. Don't be fool hardy with the thought "not me." I have scores of  "not me" men, women and teen agers belonging to my alumni. No matter what phase of your "down turn" you are at...start the re build now. Next writing...Balance Exercises. www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: