Sunday, July 13, 2008

EXERCISE ADDS LIFE....

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! I am not sure if exercise adds years to your life...but I know exercise adds life to your years. As I see it...our society has evolved toward a reliance on
" a push botton " life. Work, patience, planning , goals and challenge have taken a back seat. The syndrome of "I want it now" and "I can't do it" and " I don't have time" are dominate factors in our society. Many of us really do not know what it feels like to feel good...to actually feel healthy. I believe STRESS is the culprit. We tend to mistake activity for accomplishment. We don't feel good about ourselves. Exercise lowers the stress level and helps reduce and even eliminate so many other ills and ailments. The impact we make on our lives and the lives around is in direct proporation to our own self image. Think about it. To get there, start here.

Have a great life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference...www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: