Sunday, July 27, 2008

SENIOR FITNESS CHALLENGE

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! I have often thought that perhaps we (seniors) let the word "old " get in our way.... of getting fit, getting in shape, having fun and reaching a healthy life style. We need to replace the words "I can't" with "I can." WE CAN AGE, BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO GET OLD! Put goals back in our life. CHALLENGE ourselves to reach out and take a bigger bite out of life. Each day I ask myself this question; "what are my physical limits?" I am finding out that I can actually do more than I thought I could. Get a stop watch. Use it when walking, running or sprinting. Do more push ups and sit ups. Finding our "limits" is a wonderful and exciting journey! In everything we do, reach out for more, set the bar higher. Greet each challenge with a smile. Remember the roads to fitness, better health, and a better life will always be under construction.

Have a great life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: