Sunday, August 31, 2008

SENIOR GOLD RUSH

HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE! Believe it! Seniors age 50 and over are rushing into the "world of fitness." But it does not stop there...more and more Seniors are entering the sports world and competing in their favorite events. This past week I received more calls than ever from not only Seniors, but from high school coaches. Seniors wanting to work out with me and coaches wanting me to speak to their teams. Excitement? YES! Rewarding? ABSOLUTELY!

I now feel there is a need to fill a void in sport specific training for Seniors....a challenge that I am going to address immediately. Also, I will organize and implement a speed training camp for young men and women as well as Seniors. This will be a great undertaking...one that I welcome, "training on wheels." Progress reports will show up on my blog.

Have a great life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: http://www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com/

No comments: