Sunday, January 18, 2009

SENIOR FITNESS WOMEN SPEAK OUT

Hello and welcome everyone! For the past three weeks we have been discussing the very popular exercise program that I designed two years ago. The program..."BALANCE YOUR LIFE." I have also talked up the women in one of my first classes. I have "coined" the term
"MIRACLE GIRLS" to describe the progress these women have made. During this past
week I have presented the balance your life program to three new groups of women. All three
groups signed up for the program. After considerable study of why this program
is so popular, I have concluded the following: 1) women are serious about their health and are
committed to having a healthy lifestyle. 2) Fun...women want fitness and exercise to be fun!
3) Program must have a healthy social element. 4) Women want and need to have input into
the exercises. 5) Change up...program must contain creativity and a challenge! What women are saying, "please don't bore us to death or treat us like children." From my viewpoint...the
instructor must have the utmost respect for women. Be prepared. Set up interesting "learning
objectives." Pay attention to each individual and be honest with them. Each class begins with a hug and ends with a hug. Yes, we are a family and we CARE for each other. For me, this class has been the most rewarding...ever. Long live the "miracle girls."

Next week...preparing for the Senior Olympics...again.

HAVE A GREAT AND MEANINGFUL LIFE EVERYONE." Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
E mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: