Sunday, March 22, 2009

"SPRING" INTO SENIOR FITNESS!

Hello and welcome everyone! The calender reads...it is SPRING! Finally we can breath in the
Spring air. I actually started my training outdoors last week with one of the local High School
track teams. I have my sights set on the Nationals, Senior Games and the Senior Olympics. How
about you? The games are a great venue, don't miss it.
Athletes frequently ask me "when should I stretch?" My advise...after about a 20 minute warm
up. During a hour workout, stretch 2 or 3 times and again after your workout during your 20
minute cool down. My greatest fear is injury. So take care of your body. Training and working out
sure beats rehab. Working out daily is a must for all of us. Next week, I will share with you my
outdoor workout routine. Oh yes, don't forget to do your yard work...it's great exercise.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: