Sunday, June 28, 2009

SENIOR OLYMPICS COUNTDOWN

Hello and welcome everyone! Yes, it's that time. Two more weeks for fine tuning. The caution...
do not "over train." I hope I am peaking at the right time; hope the 12 hours a week in training
pays off. Imagine, 12 hours a week for 50 weeks. The investment of time and energy is
enormous and at times taxing. Now I am really focused on "the day." Every minute of the day
I am thinking about getting into the blocks and exploding toward the finish line. This week I will
sprint( 5) 100m, (5) 200m, (5) 400m, (10) HJ and (10) LJ. Next week, only warmups and
focus on my mental toughness. The MENTAL now becomes MY PRIORTY! Cancer survivors
names will be sewed on my warmup jacket. My cell phone will be off as well as the computer.
This is another of LIFE'S DEFINING MOMENTS...at least it is for me and all the cancer
survivors. This is what I have lived for this past year. The time is now!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
E mail: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: