Sunday, June 7, 2009

" THE SPRINT FOR LIFE " for cancer survivors

Hello and welcome everyone! Four weeks to go before the Senior Olympics...which means three
weeks left for serious training. Yesterday, I spent one hour practicing the high jump. Today,
time trials in the 100m and 200m. Three 200s and 100s. Each training session for the next
three will be scripted and followed to the letter. This is where FOCUS AND MENTAL FITNESS
comes into play...from getting into the starting blocks to the lean at the finish line. Many of you already know how special this year is for me. I will have the names of cancer survivors on my
warm up jacket. This is for me and other survivors... the SPRINT FOR LIFE. I have a great support group and can't let anyone down. I want to motivate Seniors and cancer survivors that
life is not over. Fate is what life gives you, destiny is what you do with it.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: