Sunday, September 27, 2009

LET YOUR SPIRIT SOAR!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! It's good to be back to normal and back on schedule. Hope all of
you are doing great. Let's talk about the spirit of fitness or if you prefer, healthy life style. In my
mind, the spirit soars...carries the physical..."wills" you to greater heights and "wills" you to finish whatever you start. Some, may not know what I am talking about. When you allow your
spirit to soar...there is no greater feeling. One thinks beyond human terms. Mind, body and
spirit in unison. I don't know how to "get" the spirit...it just arrives for me. The spirit adds meaning to whatever I do. It brings me back to my youth...it gives me strength and speed.
Think back at your youth and the things you did and what was fun. It works!!! Without
spirit...your workout will seem shallow...empty. Find your spiritual zone!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: