Saturday, July 10, 2010

NO DRESS REHEARSAL!

Hello and welcome everyone! This week (7/14) will be the Senior Olympics for me. This being
the qualifying year for the Nationals, this is a huge meet for me. Now comes the "question time."
Did I do this, that and whatever else was on my list. No second guessing...no dress rehearsal. This
is it. Monday thru thursday will be light workouts, long warmups and sprinting at 65% of
capacity in the 100M, 200M and 400M. Practice LJ and HJ. Stay out of the sun, get plenty of
rest and sleep. I have my routine down and need to stick to it. Oh...plenty of water. I compete
friday and Saturday. Look forward to it. Will bring you up to date next week.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: