Sunday, July 25, 2010

SPRINT FOR LIFE!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! The last four weeks have been hectic. Training schedules, three
track meets and travel. The severe heat and at times the wind were affecting all of us. 97
degrees on the track. Did not want to know the heat index. The competition gets tougher each
year. After what happened to me last year (pulled groin and hamstring) went down just 3 seconds out of the blocks, I was ready mentally to be at my best. This year more than any other,
mental toughness made the difference. I have qualified for the Nationals for the 7th straight year. What's ahead...the Senior Games in three weeks. Also, starting to make out my teaching
schedule for my fitness classes. I start conducting the "Balance Your Life" classes on September
5th. I am also teaching pickleball classes, as I did last year. "The quest for gold, the sprint for
life'" was the theme for this year. I compete for cancer survivors and pray I have given hope to
all of them. Next week I will share with you a new fitness program that I am designing. I
believe it is unique and on the cutting edge.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: