Sunday, August 15, 2010

CLICK "REFRESH"

Hello and welcome everyone! 50 weeks, 6 days a week, 2 hours a day...that was my routine in
preparation for this year's demanding schedule. This weekend, competing in the Senior Games
concluded my journey. Happy to walk away with 5 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze. 17 medals in all.
Thanks to all of who sent me well wishes. I am going to rest for a few days, my body needs it.

Whether you train to compete or workout for recreation, give your body a "rest period" every
so often, rather than to keep pounding. Let's not forget the mental strain we go through. We need to back off and hit the "refresh" button.

Now I need to focus on the upcoming class schedule. Looks like I will have 11 classes a week
again this year for "Balance Your Life," and 5 classes a year instructing pickleball participants.
Next week's blog will illustrate some of the things we do to gain functional balance.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email...sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: