Saturday, September 25, 2010

ASK THE DOCTOR!

Hello and welcome everyone! It's been a great week. Conducted 11
"Balance your Life" classes, 4 pickleball classes and gave 2 motivational
speeches on Friday. Thank goodness I'm retired. One of the speeches was
to retired people at a retirement village. It is great to see people with a
thirst to take a "bigger bite out of life." Oh,I was also a part of "what's
my line" and "I've got a secret." That was fun! I am convinced that the more fun we have in life...the better our life will be. We all need to be
entertained. So my question to all of you is this..."are you putting fun
into your life, your exercise program and your healthy lifestyle? And
the next time you go to your family physician, ask the doctor what is
right with you. They tell you what's wrong with you. That is depressing.
Instead of leaving their office with a frown...leave with a smile.

Have a great and meaningful life! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: