Saturday, October 2, 2010

TODAY'S RX!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! This week I will address "odds and ends" and some questions I get from people in my classes. In general, questions
concerning health issues are asked. A woman with stints wants to know
if she can exercise. I have 3 people in my classes with stints. Always
check with your physician first. Play it safe. People with joint issues, hip,
ankle, foot, shoulder, knee and neck problems need to adjust or modify the exercises. Everyone experiences some discomfort with or without
excercising. With me, it's my back...a problem I have had since my youth.
Even working with people who have had replacement of joints can find
an exercise they can do. In my opinion, the greatest disservice one can do
is not exercising at all. One can use caution, but don't approach an
exercise program in a timid fashion. You need to find your comfort zone
and then perform the tasks at hand. Exercise gets more blood flowing
and then you will discover relief in the "issue areas." Taking deep
breaths will relax the muscles. You can begin deep breathing exercises
even before you get out of bed in the morning. Deep breathing cleans
the blood by clearing out toxic air. Increase your lung capacity with
deep breathing. Short breaths will not do the job. Remember you know
or should know your body better than anyone else. Reminder...don't be
timid, challenge your mind and your body...daily. Next week, PICKLEBALL!

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
email sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: