Saturday, February 12, 2011

I DID IT!

Hello and welcome everyone! I will attempt to answer several different questions I have received from my readers. Most of the questions center upon..."how do you keep going?" "What
motivates you?" "Do you workout alone?" Let me begin this way...I call it the frame work...one must have clarity, commitment and discipline from start to finish. I keep changing and adding to my routine. My workouts are demanding. Conditioning, strength and speed...that's what I strive for. The one constant is this...my workout is for two hours a day, six days a week. In addition, I
conduct 15 classes a week...11 of which are fitness classes and 4 pickleball classes. The one thing that "drives" me is this..."what is my competition doing for workouts?" The other things that motivate me are pride and reward. I now workout alone and it gets lonely. It gets lonely at the top. When I was running my own company (for 35 years), being CEO was a lonely position. My reward after each workout is very simple..."I did it!"

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: