Saturday, February 5, 2011

THE MIRROR!!!

Hello and welcome everyone! And welcome to the month of February! Keeping "tabs" on your
exercise/fitness program should be as important as keeping track of your checkbook balance.
Let's break it down into catagories...1) research, the author and title of article. 2) types of exercises I select and purpose of each exercise/benefits for me. 3) My weekly schedule and which exercises to engage in. 4) My objectives/goals. 5) My progress report...include how you felt before the start of the week and how you felt concluding the week. 6) Recapitulation at the
end of each month. 7) The intangibles...my confidance level, my personality changes, in general,
how do I see "the who am I." How do others see me? 8) Have I applied my exercises to a sport?
Sport application is a must! Balance your checkbook..."Balance Your Life!" THE MIRROR...our
behavior...our actions reflect what is on our "inside." Well...how do you look?

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference...www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email...........sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: