Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHO KNEW?!

Hello and welcome everyone! Newsflash...I conduct 5 pickleball classes each week. All Seniors!
I selected 16 participants and challenged one of the local highschools. We ended up in a tie with
them. How sweet is that! We will do this every month. It is a great way to bring the young and Seniors together. Everyone had a great time! Who knew? Don't count us out yet. Time is flying by. As we head into March, I start the third phase of my training program for the Senior Olympics and the Nationals. Will start my actual track and field workouts on April 1st. For now I am working on my conditioning and mental toughness. It's like taking cod liver oil...it's good for me.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: