Sunday, May 29, 2011

JIMMYO'S FIX

Hello and welcome everyone! This is the first of a two part series. When I ask men and women two questions, "do you take supplements?" "Do they
help?" After a pause...the usual reply is, "I don't know." Yet, we spend
BILLIONS each year on the "I don't know syndrome." Each year I research "tons" of stuff. So, what you are about to read was developed from
my research and with the help of John's Hopkins Institute and Duke
University. NO, I was not paid by anyone. So, getting a edge the natural
way. For energy...bananas, watermelon (incl. the white), dialates the blood vessals. Cucumber is also included in the "energy family." In
addition, cucumbers contains most of the vitamins you need every day.
The vitamins are: B1,B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, vit.c, calcium, iron,
magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and Zink. There are other benefits
that would be of great interest to women. Omega 3 foods that fights pain.
For post workouts...pineapple, papaya and a glass of CHOCOLATE milk.
At least twice a week I take a bath in epsom salt. I also take raw unfiltered
Apple cidar vinegar (organic). Leg cramps while sleeping...take tonic
water with juice, or at any time. There's more but I am running out of
space and time. I will address any individual questions via email. OH!
My website update is 90% completed. Yes, click on...hope you enjoy it.
The best drink...coconut water.
Thanks to all our service men and women and their families.
Have a great and meaningful life everyone! JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: