Sunday, May 22, 2011

STARTING OVER

Hello and welcome everyone! For the past 40 years I have been bothered
by a chronic left hamstring and groin. When ever I pull the left hamstring
I also pull the left groin. The hamstring and groin were tender going into
The Senior Olympics this week. About 30 meters into my first event, the
100m, I pulled the hamstring and groin. I finished the race, basically on
one leg. I attempted the long jump and high jump by going off my right
leg. When I finished, I just walked away...dejected. I would rather lose an
an event rather than have an injury force me out.The same thing happened
at the 2009 Senior olympics. Must be the "odd years" thing. So now it's back to the
drawing board to try and get ready for the Nationals and the State Games.

Have a great and meaningful life everyone! JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com
www.jimmyo.stemtechbiz.com
Email: sprint444@hotmail.com

No comments: