Sunday, February 5, 2012

BE CAREFUL

Hello and welcome everyone! Careful...don't want to peak too early.
Would that be for the physical or the mental part? Should there be a one
or two week period between the last game of the season and the Super
Bowl? Those thoughts and questions have persisted since the inception
of organized sports. OK...this is my take...my viewpoint. We don't hear
"pace yourself" when training for events. And I'm not sure of what and
how pace fits into training. That word fits in running long distances.
My training and workouts are programed to my specific events. Track
and Field, tennis, racquetball, pickleball amd martial arts. Everything
I have to do in the specific event, I do in my workouts. I think about the
the events long before "event day." I'm a grinder. Always consider
myself as an underdog. I never know what or how hard the competition
is training. Never worry about peaking to early or to late. I will be
ready...always.

Have a meaningfull life everone.
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: