Sunday, February 12, 2012

IMPACT

Hello and welcome everyone! IMPACT! That word has dwelled within me
for most of my adult life. Today, I will share with you the meaning of
that word for me. The impact you make in life is in direct proportion to
your own self image. Our behavior mirrors how we feel.
I is for image...self image. That's the who am I and what am I all about.
M is for maturity. How do I handle things in life. Do I accept responsibility or blame others.
P is for purpose in life...it's more than writing down our goals...it's a
passion.
A is for attitude. "I want to be the best of me most of the time."
C is for courage. Having the courage to stand up for what you believe in.
Leaders stand alone much of the time.
T is for touch...the human touch. We need more the just a pat on the
back...everyone should get a hug every day.
Impact should be a way of life.

Have a meaningfull life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: