Sunday, March 4, 2012

NEVER EVER!

Hello and welcome everyone! I'm taking this opportunity to pay tribute
to some very special people. Each year since 2004 I began competing for
those who cannot...cancer survivors, care takers, the physically and
mentally challenged. My sponsors are a great support team for my cause.
So, to all of you having to deal with cancer or any other health issue, face
it square on...never, ever give in. I hear "healthy people" say things like
"I'm tired," "I don't feel like working out," or "the weather is bad." Talk
to someone who has terminal cancer...and look at yourself in the mirror.
Now what do you say? For me, it is not just competing for the gold, it's
about life and hope for my special people. One other thing...I'm a
prostate cancer survivor...March, 2004. I thought my life was over. I try
to motivate my "special group of people," they don't realize how much
they motivate me. A big shout out to all of you and thank you. Value life.

Have a meaningfull life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com


No comments: