Sunday, April 1, 2012

CHALLENGED

Hello and welcome everyone! Most athletes understand the saying.
"outside the lines." Let me share with you another...I use it quite often;
"inside the heart." For the past ten years, I have worked with, served as
a personal trainer and group fitness instructor to the physically and
mentally challenged. Why is it, people who are challenged serve as a
great teacher and role model for all of us. "US" meaning the "perfect ones." I have not only noticed, but have lived with and taught a valuable
lesson in sports and life. The challenged that I have come to know have
HEART. The will, the passion and the mindset..."I will prove you wrong."
I am convinced, the challenged accept the "challenge" of having to prove
themselves. The next time you give up, search out a challenged person
and allow that person to teach you a lesson. Have a "heart to heart" talk
with that person. Inside the heart of a champion. Webster defines heart
as "the vital center of one's being." When you find it...you will know.

Have a meaningful life everyone! Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: