Sunday, October 6, 2013

ninja

Hello and welcome everyone...over the past three months, I have
researched the Ninja philosophy and have designed a demanding
training program for myself. Remember, this is a program for me.
Over the next 3/4 weeks I will share some of the basics with you.
My mindset..."break the shell" around me. I wanted a collision with
my training drills and practice. I needed to get uncomfortable with
my training. I would compare the Ninja with the US Navy seals. The beginning...1) the core. Plyo, jumping sideways, forward and
backward over a portable step, ten inches in height. Arms waist high. Jump for 30 seconds. Then add a 5 pound wt in each hand with arms waist high for 30 seconds. KEY...you must pop up just
as soon as your feet touch the floor. Next, hold the 5 pound wt in
each hand with arms straight out in front of you, chest high for 30
seconds. Rest for one minute. Next, lay on your back, holding 10-
15 pound wt straight up over your face, elbows locked. Legs flat
on floor. Come up strong to sitting position. DO NOT move arms
forward when coming to a sitting position. Three sets with 15 reps
each. Next, sprint up at least 25 steps with arms in front of you,
chest high and squeeze the abs muscle and hold tight. Repeat with
5 pound wt in each hand. Five sets each. Finish with 30 min.
stretching...same as prior to start. Next week...#2.

Have a meaningful life...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: