Sunday, September 29, 2013

ALARM

Welcome everyone....ALARM. That word is responsible for what
ever measure of success I have had in my training and competing in
sports. Yes the alarm clock has been my ally for my whole life. I
tried to analyze what outer motivation was driving me. Not always
did I enjoy hearing that alarm sound. Each night I would place the
alarm clock five feet away from my bed. I had to get out of bed to
shut it off. The alarm forced me to get started. Even in my business
as owner and CEO. There are times in life when the very simple
things pay off big. Many people complicate and clutter their lives...
keep it simple and direct. Don't mistake activity for accomplishment. When men and women ask me what's my secret,
and I respond with "alarm clock" they have that puzzled look. I
just smile and walk away. Perhaps that alarm will drive you to
success.

Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: