Sunday, January 5, 2014

TAPE MEASURE

Hello and welcome everyone...one of the toughest things to do for
each of us..."describe yourself/define yourself." And why do people
need New Year's resolutions to start or end something? Most people race through life as though we will never die and then we die as
though we never lived. Failure is not fatal...refusing to change may
be fatal. So, we project our training programs, do we continue doing
the same thing or change some thing. What are the results expected.
What are your limitations? Thinking vs being amused. What events
will you be competing in...when? Write it down. Three weeks ago,
I began my "tape measure" theme in my training. Each week I
measure my neck, biceps, chest, stomach, upper leg and calves. I
am doing mostly stretching with push ups, tighten my abs and plyo.
In four weeks, I will phase into speed bursts...sprints for 30M and
then slow to a jog for 20M and then back to 30M sprint. One set
is for five each. Do three sets. The rest period is the slow jog. I will
add the rope climb in a week. Climbing 10 feet at first and increase
to 20 feet in week three. Planning, purpose and patience are keys.

Have a meaningful life everyone...JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com  
 

No comments: