Sunday, December 21, 2014

PYRAMID

Hello and welcome everyone...this is the first of a three part series
re my drills and training schedule. A quote from Napoleon Hill..."every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it
the seed of an equal or greater benefit." From Moslow's pyramid of
Human Needs, the food pyramid and the Pyramid of Performance...
Focus, Emotion and Results, you will eliminate the clutter, confusion and mind jumping and mental traps. Eliminate the "what
if" syndrome. My training prep as I begin a new year...meditate for
seven/ten minutes. 2) yoga and stretching for 45 minutes. I compete
in eight sports with emphasis on track and field. My prep is the same six days a week. The seventh day, I walk three/five miles. My
training drills (initially), are comprised of plyometrics, flat 30m
sprints, sprinting up steps/hills. Developing fast twitch muscle fiber
and endurance. I perform these drills 3 days a week for the first
month of training and three days a week I'm in the weight room
toning the leg and arm muscles...ab drills and three different push up drills. More stretching and core drills. Everything is written out
before hand...no guessing. Each week schedule changes for muscle
confusion. Workout is for two hours with 30 min. cool down.Have
a safe and joyous Holiday season.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: