Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ultimate Challenge

Welcome everyone..."you asked for it." Have received 100's of
requests for my typical day, training. I train six days a week. Arise
at 4AM and retire at 9PM. I start the day doing light stretching for
15 minutes. Then mediate for 5 minutes. During this meditation I
want to free my mind of everything. I think about freedom and
colors starting with red and ending with indigo. Breakfast...an orange, oatmeal and coconut milk and glass of hot water w/lemon.
For 10/15 minutes I concentrate on my notes and progress report. 6:30 AM I am at one of my training sites. M.W.F. all field work.
Warm up...stretching, whole body. Concentrate on hips, calves and
quads. 30 min. warm up. Then start sprinting forward and backward, 10 meters, 10 sets. Then sprinting up hill or stairs. 30 meters. Forward and backward. Then kangaroo hops over same
terrain. Then, holding 10 pound weight over head sprint forward
and backward, 10 meters, 10 sets. Hurdles...8, 15 inches high, jump
and while in air turn, facing opposite direction and so on. 10 sets.
Hurdles are about 18 inches apart. Now I start sprinting on grass or
sand...barefoot, 80/100 meters, all forward sprints, 10 sets. In all
drills, always on the balls of my feet. Cool down, 30 minutes. Walking and stretching. Every workout goes for 2 hours. We do
things that are fun...working out is fun for me. Next week T.TH.Sat
Have a meaningful life everyone. Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com


No comments: