Sunday, January 10, 2016

One More

Welcome everyone...close and finish are two words used and applied to sports and any business. Everyone faces their Mt. Everest challenge at least once in a life. Dreams and goals are my Mt. Everest challenge. I have daily goals. I establish a written annual goal. I break it down into weeks. I figure there are 48 working weeks in my year. Then I break it down into five work days. There are variables in goals. We all face adversity and detours in the daily climb. The dreams and goals are vital in reaching the top. When we stop dreaming, we put ourselves on "life support." Several years ago, I wrote the words "One More" on a 3x5 card and pinned it to the visor of my car. That card has become my boss. It's the little things that make the difference. Control yourself, your actions. Don't waste time trying to control everyone else. Develop a "pioneer attitude" and forge new roads in reaching the peak...one foot at a time.
Have a meaningful life everyone. Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: