Wednesday, January 27, 2016

THINK THE IMPOSSIBLE!

Welcome everyone, good to be with you. I am fired up today. For those of you that have followed my writings and motivational speaking are aware and realize I have often spoken about the parallel between competitive sports and business. I am an owner of both. Yes, I am 78. Several months ago I began voicing "think the impossible." No I'm not a prophet...not smart enough. How many of read the book "Future Shock?" Author, Alvin Toffer...best seller. USA Today, 1/27/16 edition, read the article re Jeremy Jacobs. Read it again and again and again. All creators, inventors and entrepreneurs are labeled "crazy." Well, if it wouldn't have been for "crazy" we wouldn't be enjoying the multitude of workable ideas and dependence on "crazy." Think the Impossible." Sounds crazy doesn't it.
Have a meaningful life everyone. Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: