Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Preparing to Win

Welcome everyone... 1) Thought process...during my training and time, (year round), my mindset is not just compete, but to Win. I gather info on the completion...records, diet, their mindset. Watch film on their competing. How they act and react. Their training routine. I keep a notebook. 2) My search for newest methods in training includes interviews with pros, film and writings. I rule out anything that I don't feel gives me an edge. Then merge new methods with the old. 3) Research health foods, nutrition and energy foods. 4) I compete in track and field, tennis, racquetball and tackwondo. So, my training is varied and high impact. Every two weeks I select a different set of drills...except my core drills. 5) once my routine, I don't change, I stick to it. My warm up and cool down takes 45 min. each. Each workout is 3 hours. On days I compete, my prep routine is always the same. First to the Finish Line...where winners and survivors always meet.
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: