Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reckless Abandom

Hell and welcome everyone...the year 1992. I was attending my Taekwondo session and was in a one on one combat. I was determined to beat my opponent. My instructor stepped in and stopped the match. He looked straight at me and said, "you are strong, tough and always ready...but you are too tight, loosen up."
When you "tighten up" your muscles shrink. You lose motion and
strength. Anger sets in and you beat yourself. That  was great advice. I went on to earn my black belt. I tight muscles includes the brain. I call that "brain fuzz." This fuzz affects anyone in any sport.
Concentrate on your positive skill set...NOT on try to avoid mistakes. Trying to avoid mistakes, means you are trying to avoid failure.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: