Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Boredom?

Welcome everyone...I oft times written and spoken about how sports and the business world are parallel, interconnects on several fronts. Competition is one common thread. Most of the obstacles are self imposed...of our own doing. Boredom, stress, indecision, impatience, lack of purpose, lack of focus, fear, worry. We need to deal with and rid ourselves of the negative...if not these will destroy you, will eat you up. Let's take boredom...Carl Rogers, a renowned educator, professor, stated this "I always thought of myself as a good teacher...but the day I became a great teacher, was the day I became an excited learner." Boredom affects every facet of our lives. And it spreads and is contagious. Put excitement back in your workouts and daily routine. Change. I have to change "I have to work out, to I want to work out." Begin each day with a five/ten meditation." Put subliminal to work when falling asleep. It's powerful.
Have a meaningful life everyone...Jimmy O

No comments: